It would be almost impossible to talk about gaming without mentioning Candy Crush.
Candy Crush first caught our attention back in April 2012 when it was released as a Facebook game. In November of the same year it was released on mobile platforms and its popularity continued sweep the globe.
Here are some interesting fun facts about this hugely popular game.
* Candy Crush has 365 levels for mobile and flash version, Facebook has 425 levels
* It is currently the most popular game on Facebook with over 35 million likes
* In Hong Kong alone Candy Crush has around 395,000 fans
* Every single day, Candy Crush brings in a $633,000 to its creators King
* If its popularity continues it is estimated it could reach a whopping $230 million a year
After losing many hours of our lives playing Candy Crush we have had to call time on it. The lure of those pretty colours has been hard to resist and we have been known to tap the icon and have a quick fix here and there, but there's too many other great games out there to play!
Click here to watch a spoof trailer for a fake film based on the game